Hey Hey! Welcome to CFDN! Thank you for checking out our site! We hope you find everything you are looking for. Please feel free to contact us via our “contact” page with any questions or thoughts.
CURRENT GYM GUIDELINES and RULES during COVID-19:
As with many businesses, we are taking the health and safety of anyone who comes through our doors very seriously. Masks MUST be worn AT ALL TIMES.
– The gym will be limited to 11 people per hour. Sorry, we are no longer taking drop ins for the remainder of 2020 due to space and safety/health precautions. Please visit us in the new year though! You’ll be glad you did.
– Reservations/Sign-ups in WODIFY are mandatory to get into the gym. Please be sure that you will attend when you reserve space. There IS a “waitlist” function so if you do not get in, and someone cancels ahead of time, you will be notified via e-mail.
– PLEASE be on time
– Upon entering, please use the hand sanitizer spray at the door and grab a mask if you need one.
– Masks are to be worn IN the building when you are not in your workout area, gathering your things, walking into your area, out of your area and out of the building. Staff will wear masks at all times as well.
– Social distancing rules of 6 ft between members and staff will apply until further notice for everyone and anyone inside CFDN. This includes while you are working out.
– Locker rooms and showers will be OPEN, providing that respectful distance is given when in use. Please wash hands and use hand sanitizer upon returning to class.
– When finished with your space, please wipe down any equipment that you used, touched, or got sweat, so it’s ready for the next group. 🙂
Please contact us for any other questions or concerns!
NEW “FOUNDATIONS” course available! Enjoy your free week with us in the class, and if you are BRAND NEW to the style of workouts and training that we do, we invite you to ask your coach about some “foundations” training that cover the basic movements, and fundamentals of what we do!
CrossFit is a fitness regimen developed by Greg Glassman over several decades. Even though Glassman was a creep and CF is under new ownership, he was the first person in history to define fitness in a meaningful, measurable way: increased work capacity across broad time and modal domains. He then created a program specifically designed to improve fitness and health. Its very effective and although he made some poor decisions as a CEO, the training regimen and community vibe is still paramount and powerful.
CrossFit is constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. All CrossFit workouts are based on functional movements, and these movements reflect the best aspects of gymnastics, weightlifting, running, rowing and more. These are the core movements of life.