Hey Hey! Welcome to CFDN! Thank you for checking out our site! We hope you find everything you are looking for. Please feel free to contact us via our “contact” page with any questions or thoughts.
CURRENT GYM GUIDELINES and RULES during COVID-19:
As with many businesses, we are taking the health and safety of anyone who comes through our doors very seriously. With that being said, as of re-opening our doors June 15th until further notice, we ask that everyone follow the guidelines set forth below:
– Classes will be limited to 11 people PER CLASS.
– Reservations/Sign-ups in WODIFY are mandatory to get into a class. Please be sure that you will attend when you reserve. There IS a “waitlist” function so if you do not get in, and someone cancels ahead of time, the next person in line will be notified via e-mail. Drop ins are welcome! Please reserve your class here on our website.
– PLEASE be on time
– Upon entering, please use the hand sanitizer spray at the door and grab a mask if you need one.
– Masks are to be worn IN the building when you are not in class. If you are in class and working out, masks may be removed. Coaches will wear masks as well.
– Social distancing rules of 6 ft between members and coaches will apply until further notice for everyone and anyone inside CFDN.
– Locker rooms and showers will be OPEN, providing that respectful distance is given when in use. Please wash hands and use hand sanitizer upon returning to class.
– When finished with class, please wipe down any equipment that you used, touched, or got sweat, so it’s ready for the next group. 🙂
please contact us for any other questions or concerns!
NEW “FOUNDATIONS” course available! Enjoy your free week with us in the class, and if you are BRAND NEW to the style of workouts and training that we do, we invite you to ask your coach about some “foundations” training that cover the basic movements, and fundamentals of what we do!
CrossFit is a fitness regimen developed by Greg Glassman over several decades. Glassman, CrossFit’s Founder and CEO, was the first person in history to define fitness in a meaningful, measurable way: increased work capacity across broad time and modal domains. He then created a program specifically designed to improve fitness and health.
CrossFit is constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. All CrossFit workouts are based on functional movements, and these movements reflect the best aspects of gymnastics, weightlifting, running, rowing and more. These are the core movements of life.